Saturday 1 November 2008

Why they don't take me to hospital ???


I need to answer your comment.
It is really odd case. No authority are looking into it.

Nobody believe what I am going through.

Any one believe that mother and her family sabotage my medical treatment for 4 months even I am suffering from leukemia and this is 2nd attempt of not providing my medication?

Even clearly seen my testicles are swollen badly?
My mummy or her family got any excuse for not taking me to check at UMMC?
How to explain it?
But they are claiming I am taken care very well by them with full attention.

I did not want to show you this photo but I guess I better show you.
It is very clear sign to recognize something wrong.

No one can see when I wear my pant. That why no one help me expect my daddy.

This photo was taken on 18/10/2008 by my daddy.

FYI, My daddy was refused to meet me on 11/10/2008.
I have not learned neither date nor time properly yet.
So I cannot tell you since when it started to swollen.

All I can tell you is that it didn't swollen so large suddenly on 18/10/2008.

No comments: