Monday 3 November 2008

Dato' Michael Chong (MCA)

Daddy friend strongly recommend to meet him and fixed appointment on 28/10/2008 1030am for you.

So daddy went to seek help for MCA (Malaysian Chinese Association) Public service and complaints Department.

Daddy explained to his Secretary about my issue.

And daddy managed to met Dato' Michael Chong.
He tried to convince my mummy to send me back to hospital over telephone.

He even wrote letter for Daddy.

"I am sorry that I cant help you much although I have spoken to your wife.
Equally she told me she is caring the best for the child.
As such, I suggest you seek welfare assistance.
Thanks
Michael Chong"

He could not really help you, since not much time to understand my odd case.
He could not understand whole picture of this unbelievable issue.
But daddy really appreciate his kind attentions

What daddy wanted to have their explanation that my mummy and family know that no medical treatment result my death.
They are intentionally refusing my medical treatment for me to die otherwise why my mummy refused to go back to UMMC and argue with UMMC earlier?

Why do they need to abandon my medical treatment twice?

It is not matter of luck of knowledge for my cancer. My mummy knows that my medical treatment will complete year end. Then I will be fine.

But what for my mummy stop my medical treatment for 4 months ??
I end up relapse of cancer. Now I am suffering.

Any one can really explain why my mummy refused and stopped my medical treatments for what ??

This is not family matter!!
This is abuse or neglect or what?
How to explain it?
Really confusing issue here. No body can understand what up to?

No comments: