Saturday 1 November 2008

All about this blog.




I have explained till now with supporting document or/and evidence only.
Avoid any personal emotion, frustration or/and anger.

My Daddy cannot get any help from anyone in Malaysia.

He has no choice but to reveal everything to the world.

Malaysian Welfare officer and Royal Malaysian Police officer consider as family issue but this is actually consider as serious crime for Japanese and/or any other civilised country.

It is serious crime in Japan.
Why not in Malaysia?


If you have children it doesn't mean you can do anything you like.

Daddy arranged his lawyer to take all the necessary action but Daddy cannot wait to obtain court order to secure or guarantee my medical treatments this time.

I am in serious condition so he doesn't have sufficient time to wait court order to save my life.

Please keep eye on here. Will be more to reveal unbelievable story.

Please we beg your support!

PLEASE HELP US!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sadden me to read about Baby Kenichi. It seems to me that the baby is the victim of unreconcilable parents. It is unbelievable to think any parent who loves their child will take any chance by not seeking medical treatment.

I am writing to friends seeking advise and channels for Ken's father. I personally apologise to him for the hardship he has to go through especially dealing with our local authorities as a foreigner.

Johnny Ong said...

very unfortunate to have a young boy going through such trauma when a family breaks up

hopefully the parents will come into concensus agreement to bring him to proper medical care (the best in accordance with hospital recommendations of course) as soon as possible

Anonymous said...

Kenichi boy, be strong for your father. He has never given up saving your life. Hold on, he is coming!

Kit Ng said...

I am sorry to hear that and REALLY don't understand a mother which refuse to save the son.
But Koji san please don't give up. I will forward your story to all my friends and seek for help. God bless you.

Kit Ng

Kit Ng said...

I am sorry to heard that and REALLY don't understand a mother which refuse to save the son.
But Koji san please don't give up.
I will forward your story to all friends and seek for help. God bless you.

Kit Ng