Monday 17 November 2008

To Malaysian people


I have met Professor Wan Ariffin Bin Abdullah at University Malaya Medical Centre this morning.

He has confirmed that Kenichi will die about within one month and survival rate is zero without any proper medical treatment.

Even with medical treatment for relapse of cancer, Cure rate will be dropped from 70-80% to 30-40% only Since Ms.Lau Ping Leng and family stopped his medical treatment since June/2008.


I beg all Malaysian to look for Kenichi

He needs immediate medical treatment now.

I am sorry to say that if welfare office and police had taken proper action before this never happened. Your country is something wrong with government servant.
Yes, Children Act and related law exist in Malaysia but never enforced properly.

I hope it will never happen to any one any more.
If it happen to you, You should know no one will help you in Malaysia.

This is matter of time now we have only a month left.
Possibility of hiding in Subang area is very high, please please look for them.

Please please save Kenichi

Contact Chief Inspector Mr. Sulaiman 019-370-7100 or 03-5633-2222.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Feel shame as a malaysian with information to show the whole family to destroy a child life and our police, welfare ,State Assemblyman, MCA member who suppose to protect us cant do anything.

Kenichi Lau Sian Yee said...

Dear Anonymous,
Thank you for your comment.
I must tell you that it was very unfortunate at that time when I went to MCA to meet Dato'. Only because my son was at SJMC when Dato and his PA called up Ms. Lau Ping Leng.
Anyone will misunderstand that I am seeking help to provide medical treatment from UMMC but when they called mother, My son was at SJMC.
I didnt even know my son was SJMC. Of course Dato and PA will misunderstand it. I guess he is very busy man helping a lot of people so not enough time to go through every issue. My son was just unlucky one. If he was not at hospital then i guess Dato and MCA will check all my document to investigate his issue properly.
As far as I know Dato & MCA is helping many peple.
Just timing was NOT right.
I am very sure that If I go back to seek help now they will do so.