Wednesday 12 November 2008

Miracle happen !!



My left side of face started to swollen badly.

Because of infection to chin or jaw.
I am getting weak and weak.

So it is so obvious to anyone everyone.
Mummy and her family can hide my swollen testicles but it is my face.

Finally My mummy took me to formerly known as Subang Jaya Medical Centre (Currently Sime Darby Medical Centre Subang Jaya Sdn. Bhd.) Emergency on 27/10/2008 21:26pm.

I was examined by Dr. Mohd Noor Awang (Oral & Maxillofacial) since they thought my face was something wrong.

I wanted shout I am Leukemia patient, My daddy, UMMC and everyone knows my cancer relapse.

Even my mother was convinced by UMMC telephone call on 20-22/10/2008.
But never take me back to UMMC.

If my face never swollen I never managed to meet any doctors.

Its miracle! I am back to hospital!

Sorry I cannot show you clearly in this photo how bad it was but I needed to lie down.
You can always refer to Dr. Mohd Noor Awang or SJMC if you don't believe what I tell you nor my daddy photo.

No comments: