Thursday 13 November 2008

Help from Ms.Hannah Yeoh

Ms. Hannah Yeoh (State Assemblyman for Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia)

Dear Ken,

I am sorry that I am still unable to find you.

But Good news for you, YB. Hannah Yeoh and Ms. Agnes Lee agreed to help me.

They went to Subang Jaya welfare office and police office with me.
And They are doing their best to save your life and they will search for you.

I did seek help from Dato Michael Chong on 28/11/2008. His secretary and Dato did spoke to Ms. Lau Ping Leng. And they have found out Kenichi was at SJMC that why they thought I am claiming nonsense.

However, If they really studies and investigate properly at that time, Kenichi and mother should not went into hiding.

My friend called up MCA and enquired about my issue. Surprisingly they have explained I am the one creating troubles.

They never see true pictures and I guess they have no time to investigate this unreasonable issue. This is also apply to welfare office. If they have done proper job, Mother and my son never went into hiding.

I must send my sincere appreciation to YB Hannah Yeoh to go through all the evidence and all the document and seen clear picture of my son and decided to help me.

And all my friends and people who I never met before sincerely helping and supporting me.

Thank you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did the police do anything at this moment??