Friday 17 October 2008

Why mummy don't let daddy to pay?

When I was discharged from UMMC on 28/07/2006.

My daddy rushed to UMMC to settle medical bill but it was too late.
My mummy told her family that daddy is refusing to settle the bill.
So they have settled bill when he came.

Daddy has requested one doctor not let my mother to settle it.
He complained to doctor about it and he got email from doctor on 30/07/2006.

" coming back to the payment issue, mother had mentioned on Friday upon discharge that she would like to pay for the bills herself and knows you too want to take care of the bill. We would most appreciate it if both of you could decide amongst yourselves how both want to manage your differences. perhaps the court this thurs will assist us in resolving the issues since we have not been able to help both of you"

But later I found out this is all my mother's tactics to blame on daddy to get her family support.

No comments: