Sunday 12 October 2008

Rescue me

My father was so shocked to know that my medical treatment was stopped by my mother and family.

He has consulted his lawyer and anyone who can help him.

He has reported to the Malaysian welfare office and Royal Malaysia Police.

So obviously they visited our house on 30/06/2006.

But my uncle Mr. Thomas Lau Fong Meng explained that I was well taking care by my family and nothing wrong.

However my father got letter from University Malaya Medical Centre.

30/06/2006
To whom it may concern
This is to certify that Lau Sian Yee was admitted to UMMC on 21/05/2006 and diagnosed to have Actue Lymphoblastic Leukaemia, a type of blood cancer.

The current treatment of Acute lymphoblastic Leukaemia has a cure rate of about 75-80%.
Without any treatment survival rate will not be possible.

Treatment for Lau Sian Yee was commenced on 23/05/2006 according to MaSpore ALL 2003 protocol. He attended all his appointments for treatment till 06/06/2006. Following that day, he has defaulted treatment here at UMMC.

So he managed to rescue me with help of the Malaysian welfare office and mother had no choice but to send me back to UMMC on 03/07/2006 afternoon.

No comments: