Tuesday 14 October 2008

Discharge from UMMC

Doctor decided me to go back.

Somehow they had another meeting on 28/07/2006.

My mother changed her mind and she disagreed me to go back with my daddy.
So again another meeting with welfare officer and doctors.

My mother insisted me to go back with her.
Of course she is my mother. I know that I need her.
But I also need daddy too.

I really wished they can solve their relationship.
That's must be good for me.

But my daddy cannot forgive what my mother and family did for me.
Never provide proper medical treatment for me.
Never informed him about it.

I am cancer patient.
Everyone knows that only medical treatment can cure my cancer.
How much they pray for me I cannot cure my cancer nor Chinese herbs.

Finally welfare officer decided me to go back with my mother.

Daddy obviously objected strongly but mother is somehow stronger than father in Malaysia.

Daddy complained that if it was happened in Japan, Mother will automatically lose her custody and even she could be arrested for not providing medical treatments.

Malaysia is different from civilised country.

No comments: