Saturday 11 October 2008

My birthday 2 years old

It was my birthday. 27/06/2006.

At that time I was still staying at No68, Jalan SS19/1H, 47500, Subang Jaya.

My daddy came to visit me from morning but i was really sick on my birthday.

Daddy brought me cake and present.

But I could not play with my daddy.

At around 2pm, My daddy was so furious and he started to argue with my mother somehow.

He actually found out that I am not under medication.

But my mother was shouting at him

Mum) Do you want to kill your son?
Dad) What are you talking about?
Mum) You see my God (she point at Buddhist altar) You will kill him if you send him back to hospital!

My daddy was really confused with.
He kept insisted to take me to hospital but all my mother's family disagreed me to go back to UMMC.

1 comment:

mei said...

I know Sian Yee's daddy. We are friends and he is a nice man, a nice Japanese man. This is truly a sad story. As a mother of two, i love my daughters more than anything else. If they fall sick, i do everything i can to make them feel well.For Sian Yee, he needs immediate medical attention, so , there is no reason his mother not to send him for medical treatment, especially her son's daddy, a japanese who can well afford to send him to Japan for treatment. How many are so lucky to have this privilege to seek medical treatment from Japan ? She can do it but she refused. She is risking his son's life day by day. What can we do to help this poor little boy? I really wish i could.